South African Dinner – Biltong, Bobotie and Blatjang
May 21, 2022
South African cuisine is reflective of the diverse heritage and food traditions that embody the various communities that make up the Rainbow Nation. And while many argue that they are still a nation divided, they are strongly united by their love of the unique foods that transcend these diversities and which are shared and loved by all South Africans.
Join our host Ava Kanaye as she takes you on a culinary journey experiencing the tastes and flavours of South Africa. The Dinner menu features:
1. Biltong, a popular dried cured meat snack which always features at every Braai, party or event;
2. Bobotie (a well known Cape Malay dish of savory mince baked in an egg custard) served with yellow rice and
3. Blatjang, a sweet yet savory fruit chutney
4. A glass of crisp white wine from the fairest Cape
5. Dinner will be deliciously rounded off with a slice of creamy Melk Tert.
At all our events with Ava, our guests always rave about the conversations along with the food. It’s the feeling of dining together at someone’s dining table, meeting new people, having light and deep conversations and enjoying the delicious cultural food that stay with our guests forever.
Join us 🙂
Sorry, Event Expired