Indian Picnic and Bollywood Workshop
June 26, 2022
Picnics in India are an emotion, and the menus are very special. It’s not the regular Daal and roti or the paneers. Mothers prepare Dahi (Yoghurt) sandwiches, patties, salads and all kinds of dishes that feel a little different to the family. There is Music, dance, singing and playing with the Frisbee.
We are excited to bring you a similar cultural picnic experience in Rotterdam. Join our Host Krati as she takes you through and Indian Picnic through her food. The picnic is coupled with a Bollywood workshop hosted by Manasi. You will learn a small choreography on a peppy Indian song.
1. Masala aloo puffs – Spiced potatoes wrapped in puffed pastry, a favorite Indian Picnic Snack
2. Veggie sandwiches with hung curd(Labneh)
3. Jal jeera – A spiced indian drink
4. Rose shikanji – A sweet Indian Drink
5. Khajur pista barfi – Home made dessert using pistachios and Dates
Please bring your own Picnic Blankets. If it rains that day, we will find a sheltered place in the park. If you would like drink alcoholic drinks, please feel free to bring them with you.
Price – 35 euros per person (ex. BTW) including the food and Bollywood Workshop and the whole experience.
If you want to just come for the dancing and meet other people and grab a drink, we have a different ticket price for you – 20 euros ex. BTW