Gourmet Italian Summer Picnic
July 23, 2023
Join us for a summer extravaganza as we bask in the glorious sunshine and indulge in a delightful picnic experience hosted by our favorite Italian host, Micaela. Get ready to embark on a culinary journey to Italy, where the tantalizing flavors of Italian cuisine will transport your taste buds to the enchanting streets of Italy.
On the Menu:
- Quiche with egg, courgette and pancetta
- Tomato, mozarella and basil skewers
- Schiacciatta with aubergine – a kind of bread traditionally made in the regions of Tuscany and Umbria, in central Italy
- Pasta with homemade Basil pesto and tomatoes
- Dessert – Chocolate Salami – Micaela’s signature recipe
We will also have a Rose and mint lemonade which you can try and buy along with the food.
Please get your own picnic blankets and books and drinks of your choice.
Join us to have great time at the picnic, meet new people and make friends.
Price – 20 euros ex. VAT
About the host – Micaela is an Italian expat living in the Netherlands. A scientist by profession, she loves to cook and create her own recipes in her kitchen lab and likes to share her take on her culture.